With our "Good Vibes" logo, and ocean inspired colours, they are the perfect way to cut down on single use plastic and we are donating £1 from the sale of every Keep Cup to the UK Refill campaign.
What is Refill? Refill is a free tap water initiative designed to reduce plastic pollution and promote healthy hydration by making refilling a water bottle easy, social and rewarding. 8 million tonnes of plastic ends up in our seas every year and the refill scheme is spreading out across the globe so we’re keen to support it here in the UK.
For more info on refill campaign, go to refill.org.uk
KeepCup Original is the world’s first barista standard reusable cup. Made from lightweight plastic its unbreakable and colourful – an easy choice for coffee on the go.
- Assembled from four parts. Designed to be taken apart for thorough cleaning.
- Non toxic polypropylene. BPA and BPS free.
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
- Lid off can be heated to 110 degrees.
- #5 plastic – cup, lid and plug recyclable at end of life.
- One year warranty on defects and faults.