Surf Travel: The Complete Guide + SurfGirl Journal
The surf travellers bible, Surf Travel: The Complete Guide features the best travel destinations around the world with foreword by three times world champion Mick Fanning.
Packed with stunning photos from the world’s best photographers, tips from pro surfers, practical advice, advice for travelling safely and essential up-to-date information for surfers. With 224 pages stacked with amazing images and tips, it’s been updated with an additional three cold water surf destinations Norway, Iceland and Canada.
Edited by Roger Sharp the editor of Carve surfing magazine and well respected world class photographer and video maker.
The book features classic and off the beaten surf destinations.
1. Find out where to surf on the Arctic Circle
2. Discover off the beaten track surf destinations in west Africa
3. Meet the legends of surf travel
4. Coldwater surf destinations from Norway to Canada.
5. Beyond Bali - the lure of Indonesia
6. Pacific islands paradise locations
7. Discover road trips and wave pools.
8. Plus the classic surf destinations from Australia to Europe and beyond.
The Surf Girl's Journal - Dream, Plan, Explore
Brought to you by the SurfGirl Team, The Surf Girl Journal offers you the opportunity to tell your story. Be creative. Draw. Colour. Take photos. Write. Be inspired, don’t fear the blank page, fill it up. Spark new ideas, plan journeys, dreams. Keep, lists, dates, friends addresses and important events. Log your experiences. Then go back and re-read what you’ve written.
The Surf Girl’s Journal is 156 pages of motivational quotes, to-do planners, pages to colour and put your photos in. We’ve made it easy to tell your story with colourful images and inspiring quotes, it just needs your input to make it into a beautiful story. This is your time to create.