The Bodyboard Travel Guide
Follow your dreams and journey to the endless beachbreak paradise of France, the slabbing reefs of Gran Canaria, the tropical perfection of Tahiti, the desert wedges of Morocco, the reeling points of Indo or the vastness that is the Australian coastline.
The Bodyboard Travel Guide will open your mind to the endless possibilities that exploring the world with your bodyboard can bring. Featuring 100 slabs, wedges and shorebreaks on six continents, three oceans and dozens of countries, it will have you salivating at the sheer variety of what’s on offer.
There’s a ton of useful tips and insights from seasoned travellers and bodyboarding pros including: 2010 world champion Amaury Lavernhe, Matt Lackey, Pierre Louis Costes, Sacha Specker, Dave Winchester, Damien King, Ben Player and Magno Oliveira.
You will learn:
• How to plan your trip
• Where and when to go
• How to score more waves by getting in shape
• Why every bodyboarder needs to go on a boat trip
• Staying safe, healthy and out of trouble
• How to shoot great images and preserve your memories
• How to save money on budget trips
• Cold water destinations: how to survive and thrive
• The one nation in the world every single man should visit (and it gets great waves too)!
• How to prepare for an awesome roadtrip
And much more, including: Travellers Tales: Inspirational ripping yarns from bodyboarders who’ve been there, done that, and survived to tell the tale.
All illustrated with hundreds of photos from the world’s top bodyboarding and surfing photographers, including Tim Jones, Sacha Specker, Tim McKenna, Mike Searle, Ray Collins, Lee Kelly and Chris Van Lennep.
Detailed destination sections cover background info, waves, general travel advice and the vibe, plus of course detailed spot checks of the most bodyboarding-friendly breaks.
FREE POSTAGE ON THIS BOOK!